Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Not to be negative but i just checked out canadian site and qe only mentioned once in a little line. Im thinking typo as in other models its highlighted more and i think they would put more emphasis on it. I hope it has it as well though.

On a very positive note the canadian pricing is better than what i expected. This is great thank you can am for not screwing us!!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Crap! I guess we are going to have to settle for the same old mediocre Visco-Lok for now.......

QE is not the real fix anyhow, Just a band-aid.....There is a reason it is not on the maverick and that is because it negatively effects your turning radius and increases steering effort.

What Can-Am needs to do, and hopefully soon is design a regular Visco-Lok diff like they are putting in the Maverick, and give it a manual full lock option with the press of a button. If they could do that they would have the best of both worlds and would truly have the best front diff out of any of the ATV/SXS manufacturers!!!
It also needs to be able to bolt into place of the existing diffs as many people would shell out the cash to upgrade.

Can-Am are you listening???? I presume you are since we caught your typo for you and you corrected it!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I totally agree I have had regular and QE on my quad and would rather have standard visco with a locker when I need. I dont feel visco is crap just need real 4x4 some times. They better not change the price or im cancelling my order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts