Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New lower price!

FS-New in the box Can Am 715001664 Warn XT4000 winch kit..... Can Am ATV

I ordered it for the Maverick, but found it won't fit inside my toy hauler garage with the stock bumper. I have to get one of Alex's bumpers and a narrow spool winch to match.

It is new and I only opened the box to steal the dash switch for my GPS dash panel install. Now that I'm selling this kit, I have a new switch to replace the original. Retail is $699, but I'd take $450 plus a few bucks for shipping.

Tony
530-222-1360

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have it...... I can take pics tomorrow.

Do you want a pic of the box or what?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Could you tell me how much you length you lost by removing front bumper to get it in the toy hauler. From my calculations I believe I will have to do the same to the max if not more to get it in my toy hauler. Thanks

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How big is your garage crazy? My fuzion is a 10 footer (garage) and with the stock or factory bumper I have 2" to spare, yes 2" up front. A little tight for me but didn't want to buy a xp popo.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Big Al, what's your garage size?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 119.6" from door to door. By printed specs, the Maverick is supposed to be 118.6? Removing the bumper easily shortens it by 4" an gives me 3" with my front tires against the wall.

If you have a sliding glass door, you likely have a few inches more than a swinging door like mine. Now that we have a sxs, I wish I went for the slider for ease of tying down.

·
Registered
119 Posts
My garage measures 145.5 just hoping the Mav Max will fit with taking off the front bumper. Don't want another popo either. 4" hopefully gets me in. Thanks

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool! Wish I could have used it though....

Judging by your tires, I assume you will get your use out of it at some time or another!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts