Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the can am stereo system.
No instructions with the head unit! But there was lots of crappy instructions on how to install the system. My question is there a way to adjust treble-bass-balance? I can't find it!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I didn't see anything in the manual either...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you do a search on commander forum there is another part / face u can order that has the controls so you can adjust it . Hope that helps .
Steveo ----

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you do a search on commander forum there is another part / face u can order that has the controls so you can adjust it . Hope that helps .
Steveo ----
That sounds good its pretty krappy the way it is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sounds good its pretty krappy the way it is.
Yea clubin I just Ckd commander forum , go to search & put in " Jensen radio module " & the top one should be " beeman06 "
Page 4 shows a picture of the module , $ 92 anyway good luck .
Steveo ----

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea clubin I just Ckd commander forum , go to search & put in " Jensen radio module " & the top one should be " beeman06 "
Page 4 shows a picture of the module , $ 92 anyway good luck .
Steveo ----
Yes just read through the whole thread. Are any of you guys planning on installing the commander? There wasn't any pictures of it installed. It also appears the round controller is no longer used. Chime in guys. There must be lots of questions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
the can am official sound system (by jensen) i just mount doesn't impress me so much...

acost a lot of bucsk...

no basses, spunds come mainly from my singular back speaker, very bad...

there's no way to set basses, medium, treble and fading?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts