Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never had a clutch problem , so I assume this warranty should be for all maverick's

but I did receive a letter this week saying my cvt warranty has been extended automatically for 6 more months !

pretty cool I think :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hopefully I get a letter too! I haven't had any clutch problems either. Almost 1,000 miles on mine. I've had mine for 5 months so I don't have much time left unless they are extending all of them

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got the letter and I think it extends only if you get the stud recall.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it says its automatically upgraded in the system with them , and they said if u have not had a clutch update since july 18th then a dealer will be contacting u soon to do so,

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go out and ride people your clutch is fine , If not your covered lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got the letter too. I like it when a manufacturer goes above the norm to satisfy customers. Only had a shredded belt with mine though and haven't had the recall done. And I ride very hard.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I didn't get the stud recall, and I got the letter. Lot of good it does because I got tired of the stock clutch and went with an aftermarket.
Thats what I'm sayin. I didnt do the stud recall, but I got the letter 4 weeks after I ordered my qsc. Go figure.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got the letter too. I like it when a manufacturer goes above the norm to satisfy customers. Only had a shredded belt with mine though and haven't had the recall done. And I ride very hard.
Sorry, but if it was above the norm they would have fixed the clutch when it was on a commander, or renegade, or outty, shall I go on?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, but if it was above the norm they would have fixed the clutch when it was on a commander, or renegade, or outty, shall I go on?
I heard the clutch and taper on those other quads were different by a lil , and the extra hp was a problem to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts