Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are before and after pictures of the rear fender supports from CT. While I haven't searched a whole lot, I haven't seen this color in the fender supports on the forum. Fender 1.JPG Fender 2.JPG

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
They Look Awesome!! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Personally I would leave it black since it is more prone to damage.. would be easier to touch up that way..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally I would leave it black since it is more prone to damage.. would be easier to touch up that way..

Yeah, that's true. It might look pretty neat though. Are you running a Totron light bar?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
No.. running the rigid 40 e2 hyperspot..

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, that's big time money. If I could afford a rigid bar I would get one. I believe Douglas Red Labels are next on the list.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
looking good man ! nice tires !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Thanks! What PSI do you like to run in your tires while you're in the dunes? 6-8psi
yup , with beadlocks u can do 5-6psi rear- 7-8 up front

I run 6 with non bead locks , but did blow a bead when I hopped over a dune , lol - thx mega for the fix haha

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup , with beadlocks u can do 5-6psi rear- 7-8 up front

I run 6 with non bead locks , but did blow a bead when I hopped over a dune , lol - thx mega for the fix haha
Oh aliright. I ended up running 8psi on all four tires. Seemed to work like a charm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts