Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a lot of interest in this so I converted it and uploaded it for everyone to have…..ENJOY!

Text Font Parallel
Text Font Line Design Document
Text Font Line Document
Diagram Auto part
Vehicle Car Classic car
Vehicle Car
Auto part
Auto part
Text Font Diagram Document Paper
Text Font Line
Text Font Paper
Text Line Font Parallel
Text Font Line
Text Font Document
Text Font Line Document
Text Line Font

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good info to have.

Reactions: cholber1

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
call the dealer and they can look it up.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks, my part are in at the dealer and I am not letting them work on my machine.
They said I have to bring it in so they can look at the starter to see if it is a recalled one.
I can't believe they don't know from the vin #
So I will load it up, take it down there and let them look at it.
I wonder if they will give me any trouble for not letting them do the work?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, my part are in at the dealer and I am not letting them work on my machine.
They said I have to bring it in so they can look at the starter to see if it is a recalled one.
I can't believe they don't know from the vin #
So I will load it up, take it down there and let them look at it.
I wonder if they will give me any trouble for not letting them do the work?
They didn't track the starters so they require a visual inspection. I told my dealer I had aftermarket clutches so I wouldn't be installing the recall parts but wanted them anyways in case I put it back to stock later. he gave them to me, no questions asked. Pull the side cover and look at the starter and take a picture, and show him so you don't have to haul it down there.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
that's the old style

Auto part Fuel line

They didn't track the starters so they require a visual inspection. I told my dealer I had aftermarket clutches so I wouldn't be installing the recall parts but wanted them anyways in case I put it back to stock later. he gave them to me, no questions asked. Pull the side cover and look at the starter and take a picture, and show him so you don't have to haul it down there.

·
Banned
546 Posts
No retard working on my machine either

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks heavy, sometimes the simple solution is the best. My panels and skids are off now so I will snap a picture in the morning and swing by the dealer on the way home from work.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where is the model number ?
is it on the ownership ?

my serial number end with 6EJ000001
it s a maverick max 2014
Look at the identification plate in the passengers footwell. It will tell you the month of manufacture, the Model and the VIN...

Text Font

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you bet...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts