Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a lot of interest in this so I converted it and uploaded it for everyone to have…..ENJOY!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good info to have.

Reactions: cholber1

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
call the dealer and they can look it up.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks, my part are in at the dealer and I am not letting them work on my machine.
They said I have to bring it in so they can look at the starter to see if it is a recalled one.
I can't believe they don't know from the vin #
So I will load it up, take it down there and let them look at it.
I wonder if they will give me any trouble for not letting them do the work?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, my part are in at the dealer and I am not letting them work on my machine.
They said I have to bring it in so they can look at the starter to see if it is a recalled one.
I can't believe they don't know from the vin #
So I will load it up, take it down there and let them look at it.
I wonder if they will give me any trouble for not letting them do the work?
They didn't track the starters so they require a visual inspection. I told my dealer I had aftermarket clutches so I wouldn't be installing the recall parts but wanted them anyways in case I put it back to stock later. he gave them to me, no questions asked. Pull the side cover and look at the starter and take a picture, and show him so you don't have to haul it down there.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
that's the old style

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363584415.877526.jpg

They didn't track the starters so they require a visual inspection. I told my dealer I had aftermarket clutches so I wouldn't be installing the recall parts but wanted them anyways in case I put it back to stock later. he gave them to me, no questions asked. Pull the side cover and look at the starter and take a picture, and show him so you don't have to haul it down there.

·
Banned
546 Posts
No retard working on my machine either

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks heavy, sometimes the simple solution is the best. My panels and skids are off now so I will snap a picture in the morning and swing by the dealer on the way home from work.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Where is the model number ?
is it on the ownership ?

my serial number end with 6EJ000001
it s a maverick max 2014

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is the model number ?
is it on the ownership ?

my serial number end with 6EJ000001
it s a maverick max 2014
Look at the identification plate in the passengers footwell. It will tell you the month of manufacture, the Model and the VIN...

VIN.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you bet...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts