Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After something on the trail removed most of the rear section of the factory "skid plate" on my Mav last weekend I am looking at a set of full skids from Factory UTV. I am looking for some advice on how the Factory UTV skids fit with the Can-Am "pre-runner" front bumper. Has anyone else installed the Factory UTV skids with this style front bumper before? Any issues and/or modifications needed to get both installed?

Link to bumper:
Can Am ATV Front Pre Runner Bumper - BUMPERS & DOORS

Link to skids:
canam commander utv parts accessories

Thanks!
CanAmFan

·
Vendor
146 Posts
After something on the trail removed most of the rear section of the factory "skid plate" on my Mav last weekend I am looking at a set of full skids from Factory UTV. I am looking for some advice on how the Factory UTV skids fit with the Can-Am "pre-runner" front bumper. Has anyone else installed the Factory UTV skids with this style front bumper before? Any issues and/or modifications needed to get both installed?

Link to bumper:
Can Am ATV Front Pre Runner Bumper - BUMPERS & DOORS

Link to skids:
canam commander utv parts accessories

Thanks!
CanAmFan
Call the shop and ask for David. We do custom work for customers all the time and will make sure they work together for you. 916-383-2730

·
Registered
965 Posts
I have both.They both fit fine. I ran the factory UTV over the bottom of the front bumper aluminum. Extra protection to run over stuff. You can cut the utv skid off if you prefer also. I wouldn't though.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
turnkey is coming out with 2 new front bumpers !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts