Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to purchase factory parts online cheaper then full retail. I use to use Babbits for my RZR, is there a web sight for Can Am thats like that place?
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Call Mountain Motorsports (865) 932-7433 when the recording comes on hit 2 and ask for Micheal. Tell him Chad from Wilkesboro NC told you to call. They have beat everyone's price that I have checked on any Can Am parts and the price he gives you is including shipping to your door.. Fast also they don't wait to get a big order and then order they order it then while your on the phone if they don't have it..

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Call Mountain Motorsports (865) 932-7433 when the recording comes on hit 2 and ask for Micheal. Tell him Chad from Wilkesboro NC told you to call. They have beat everyone's price that I have checked on any Can Am parts and the price he gives you is including shipping to your door.. Fast also they don't wait to get a big order and then order they order it then while your on the phone if they don't have it..
i cant say for others but i like to order parts off an online diagram to ensure i get the part I want. I hate trying to describe parts over the phone.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
cheapcycleparts.com

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No but I compared parts that should be the same as a commander. Will have to call to make sure I can get maverick parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts