Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,741 Posts
Ha ha!

No I tried that in December of 2019 although I was dealing with the store manager it might move a owner. I also tried to get them to wave the build fee they built it for a customer who bailed on the build. I got them to charge just cost just the additions options.

Right now folks are driving two, three states to by the specific model they want

I did pay them by check but thought the cash might move them to chop the cost a little better. To boot they had surplus units on the floor and the yard un built. I have been trying to wheel and deal on a defender max environment can to build a crew rig and they are not not budging on that price.

Let us know how you fair

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Do u think there’s a chance if I walked in there with cash instead of financing they would work with me or they all just being greedy lol
They make more money off financing!

You're better off saying you will finance and negotiate your best, then whip out the cash$$

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Prices and availability won't settle down until mid 2023.
Even then some dealers will still play the mark up game.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
As long as people continue to buy them at inflated markup's, the dealers will take advantage of it. The only way to stop it is too not buy right now! Unfortunately the dealers know how gullible people are, just sayin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased my XDS Max a couple years ago from Mountain Motorsports. 24.5k OTD They were great to deal with. Lowest of everyone at the time. But markup is crazy now. Especially with the fire that has sure cause some inventory issues. You'd be better off finding a good used one if you got the cash.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts