Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys make your own judgements about this video. Its can am comparing there pro armor doors with a competitors on this site. the competitions doors are a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
WOW that was awesome

im going to bed now

wtf did I just watch anyways ?

wow

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess if that was my companies doors they were dragging thru the mud I wouldn't be to happy. And benzo I thought you were going to bed your still on? Sorry I wasted 5min of your life at 230 am your time. Lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
TurnKey door's are still my first choice , just waiting for the price to come down now that you can get Bling Star door's for 414.00 shipped

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think I'll keep my custom Magnum doors.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I guess if that was my companies doors they were dragging thru the mud I wouldn't be to happy. And benzo I thought you were going to bed your still on? Sorry I wasted 5min of your life at 230 am your time. Lol
im awake great video im going to get mini pro armor doors now with nets I don't wanna go to jail for no window nets thx to this video !! lol :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So according to the video, if you remove the nets, you are liable in a roll over. So does that mean if you have the nets and are in a roll over that Can Am is liable???? I think not.......

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Excellent marketing scheme by Can Am. They really point to safety on their doors and some good points. It would be nice to see nets as optional equipment from the aftermarket door companies.

At the very least the video makes you think about those safety features you may have removed from your Maverick.

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Must not be a know company. I can't find the website anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

must not have looked too hard, its the first link that comes up on google and there also a a supporting vender

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Ya if I owned turnkey I would be a little pissed over this video . Brag up your parts , but don't cut someone else's parts . Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
256 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Glad I saw this... Im rushing out to put my nets on before the net police catch me...... lmao

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
It's not the net police to be worried about. It's civil lawsuit your passenger filed against you and his lawyer who is going to remind the judge you removed a ROHVA compliant safety feature and that you should be liable for $100,000 for pain and suffering that was caused from that unfortunate accident you were involved in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is a great point MiMav, People will always find a way to make a buck if the chance is there. I think about this stuff every time I take someone for a ride. Can am had some great points and what they did is no different then what goes on all the time in the business world. If Turn key thinks there's is still better then put it out there in a video and show us why. After that video I would buy the Pro Armor doors, very well thought out. See it worked on me!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts