Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this out. Back on Thanks Giving weekend out at Glamis, I went on a group ride with Can Am Off Road and UTV underground. During the ride, one of the Mavericks threw a belt about 1/2 way between Olds and Gecko rd. Mega and myself searched them down and changed out thier busted ass belt. Much to my suprise, in gratitude for my assistance Joey D of UTV underground set up a gift for me through Can Am Off Road. It was announced last month on face book, but took a few weeks to actually get set up. I recieved a $500 gift to purchase accessories for my Mavarick.
I got a phone call and a text confirming this yesterday, letting me know I could claim my gift at my local dealership.

HOW EFFIN COOL IS THAT???? :big smile:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good for you and glad to hear that poeple appreciate when someone goes out of there way to help another in need.
You derisive it man.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When someone is broke or stranded, I always help if I can. I can't count the number of times I have pulled strangers out, towed them back to camp, gone and got gas for them, or helped them fix thier stuff out in the middle of BFE. I didn't do anything I wouldn't have done for anybody else, and sure wasn't looking to get anything out of it. I look at it as a Karma thing...One day I might be the one who needs some help, and only hope someone will do the same for me.

I just think that's so damn cool of those guys to hook me up though. Big thumbs up to Joey, and Can Am...Now I just need to figure out what I want/need for the Mav.:big smile:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No problem Rhonda, was my pleasure meeting you and Ray. I got another Maverick service call a couple days ago. I might have to start a mobil mechanic service LOL. I'm thinking about the aluminum sport roof, but the wife got hold of the accessory catalog and started picking out all kinds of stuff. Typical woman...spending money that isn't hers...LOL

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oh I totally agree I am the same way. Help and never want anything in return. Always the first one to see if I can give a hand.
I just think its reall nice to see good poeple in this messed up world of so many that think they deserve or are owed something.

It shows your character that you are so thankful for there gift and to post it up. That's why I said you derisive it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Andy...that is great to hear. i also believe in what comes around goes around.....glad to see you getting your just reward.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You know what Heavy, and Hollywood... knowing your able to help someone when they need it, is enough reward for me.

But I'll still take the $500....LOL

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
You know what Heavy, and Hollywood... knowing your able to help someone when they need it, is enough reward for me.

But I'll still take the $500....LOL
haha....I agree on both accounts :crazy:

·
Registered
158 Posts
You were very lucky wooow....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice job Andy and way cool of Joey D & Can-Am

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
that's awesome ,

did they hook up mega to , or was it ur belt or something that u gave them ?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know Mega got a Can Am flag for his trailer, but don't know what else Joey hooked him up with.

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very good

·
Registered
806 Posts
Seems how Mega hasn't chimed in yet, I guess he is banned from the site?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts