Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, I have my X3 in the shop it was wrecked and one of the repair choices I have made was to install the Super ATV Can-Am Maverick X3 Long Travel Kit—Boxed A-Arms 72" conversion kit. It was ordered over a couple weeks ago and is on back order, the guy at the shop gave me a really big discount on the order so in order to stay in budget I chose this set up. They still have not been shipped checked they are on back order until July 2nd

Question is, does anyone have these instock? Or a kit similar that is price comparable?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,981 Posts
Because of the times we are in, there might be part shortages. Give it a little more time. I know everything I've ordered lately comes with a disclaimer that "due to the COVID-19 virus" shipping times will take longer than usual. Unfortunately, that's probably going to be the norm for quite a while.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand, just seeing what options I have. The X3 was wrecked in April and I had just got it, so missing it a little lol. Plus the back in stock date is not until July so just seeing what other options I might have, I would of looked into this before I ordered these parts however when I ordered them the website showed in stock. Then no ship date for almost two weeks which is what made me check into it and found out they are on back order.

I also was hoping maybe someone might have one in stock.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Might want to hit up Erik at superatv & see what his opinion on delivery date is. I’m sure they are made in China so that may be a fluid date. A us made set like S3 or CT may have a better delivery date

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy at the shop is going to check with his Sales rep to see if he could get a better date, as of a set like S3 or CT can you give me more info on that so I can search it up?

·
Registered
324 Posts
S3 power sports out of Louisiana and CTraceworx from back East. Both have websites you can check out. CT offeres boxed and tubular with a pretty big price difference between the two

1 - 6 of 6 Posts