I'd say your not trying to buy one, your trying to steal one. damn thats cheap

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
there is a guy on the maverick addiction on facebook for 13500

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I might sell ya my 08 Teryx for that price but your not going to touch my Mav for that.

·
Registered
410 Posts
$12,900+tax+title+doc+options+setup++++++ OTD at least $16k. Hang in there you'll find one, a lot of people finance these toys and somebody out there wants to get rid of the note, I wish I had the patience to wait for a deal like that but I'm a junkie! G/L

·
Registered
410 Posts
Lets put it this way I can get 2013 xrs for $ 13,500 plus tax otd. No joke.
Damn that's awesome! Tax is twelve to fifteen hundred, so that's rounded to about $15k OTD which is pretty close to what I stated. If you can walk off the lot with instant equity maybe you should buy a couple and turn a few bucks.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Almost $1300 here for mine. I just don't see anything wrong with the guy trying to work a deal. I'm thinking if you don't have one for sale for in his range don't respond, instead he's getting his balls busted. That's how it goes on the forums sometimes.

·
Registered
410 Posts
In AZ the 13 XRS is $13,999 that's what pushed me to buy mine, guess its gonna be different everywhere.

Reactions: DODORALLY

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
In AZ the 13 XRS is $13,999 that's what pushed me to buy mine, guess its gonna be different everywhere.
Awesome deal

·
Hickory, NC
2,963 Posts
Just wait a little longer, something might come up on a well used unit, otherwise don't expect miracles. Most of us are over 20k in our rides! Now you could possibly score a Commander for that

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.