Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, looking to buy a can am maverick 12k cash. Let me know . I am DORIN and my phone nr is 702 358 7858. THANKS

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'd say your not trying to buy one, your trying to steal one. damn thats cheap

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there is a guy on the maverick addiction on facebook for 13500

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I might sell ya my 08 Teryx for that price but your not going to touch my Mav for that.

·
Registered
410 Posts
$12,900+tax+title+doc+options+setup++++++ OTD at least $16k. Hang in there you'll find one, a lot of people finance these toys and somebody out there wants to get rid of the note, I wish I had the patience to wait for a deal like that but I'm a junkie! G/L

·
Registered
410 Posts
Lets put it this way I can get 2013 xrs for $ 13,500 plus tax otd. No joke.
Damn that's awesome! Tax is twelve to fifteen hundred, so that's rounded to about $15k OTD which is pretty close to what I stated. If you can walk off the lot with instant equity maybe you should buy a couple and turn a few bucks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn brayla what's the tax rate in Arizona, its must b really high or your math is bad. Its $945 her in the Hoosier St. So that's just shy of $14,500

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn that's awesome! Tax is twelve to fifteen hundred, so that's rounded to about $15k OTD which is pretty close to what I stated. If you can walk off the lot with instant equity maybe you should buy a couple and turn a few bucks.
Your right about that. That sucks for the guys that paid retail.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Almost $1300 here for mine. I just don't see anything wrong with the guy trying to work a deal. I'm thinking if you don't have one for sale for in his range don't respond, instead he's getting his balls busted. That's how it goes on the forums sometimes.

·
Registered
410 Posts
In AZ the 13 XRS is $13,999 that's what pushed me to buy mine, guess its gonna be different everywhere.

Reactions: DODORALLY

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
In AZ the 13 XRS is $13,999 that's what pushed me to buy mine, guess its gonna be different everywhere.
Awesome deal

·
Registered
42 Posts
Could you share with us what dealer and where? Or PM me.

Thanks
You should be able to get a very close price at any dealer. You just have to ask for the racer package. Bad thing about it is there is no warranty. Some dealers don't like to mess with it.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Just wait a little longer, something might come up on a well used unit, otherwise don't expect miracles. Most of us are over 20k in our rides! Now you could possibly score a Commander for that

1 - 20 of 28 Posts