Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any online stores other than dealers that sell OEM parts? Also, are Can-AM parts generally more expensive than other brands?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just google can am oem parts. There is alot of place's listed and most of them have 15% marked off the can am msrp.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Can Am parts are generally much more expensive than aftermarket parts. You may find some online dealers or stores selling Can Am parts that are cheaper than your local dealer but by the time you add shipping costs the savings are usually gone. Your local dealer should give you 10% off on parts If you ask. They don't charge shipping costs for parts ordered. Some members have received 20% off parts from dealers that they purchased their Maverick from.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Can Am parts are generally much more expensive than aftermarket parts. You may find some online dealers or stores selling Can Am parts that are cheaper than your local dealer but by the time you add shipping costs the savings are usually gone. Your local dealer should give you 10% off on parts If you ask. They don't charge shipping costs for parts ordered. Some members have received 20% off parts from dealers that they purchased their Maverick from.
Yep, that's the way to get the best prices on OEM parts.

·
Registered
998 Posts
My dealer won't negotiate on oem parts so I just order my stuff directly from can am and have it shipped to the house .. Easiest way for me to get parts

·
Registered
228 Posts
my dealer gave me 25% off any oem part,,
but some times i get them cheaper off of ebay

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
From what I have read on this forum. Pro Armour doors are of the lowest quality compared to Turnkey and UTV Inc.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I order online from anywhere I can get the best deal.Try different oem parts houses or even ebay.My dealer will usually give me 10% off but he is an hour drive away. By the time I drive two hours round trip I'd rather pay the shipping and depending on how much the item is its sometime cheaper to pay shipping instead of tax.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts