High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV/SXS through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing’s compression adjustable piggy back coilover shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Can-Am Maverick UTV/SXS. Their shocks come standard with a 16-way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Maverick no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with their factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- 100% made in the USA
- Re-valvable and re-buildable
- 16-way compression adjustable reservoir
- 3/4" micro-alloy steel chrome plated shock shafts
- Anodized for protection and long life
- Billet aluminum design
- 2.5" D.O.M aluminum shock body
- 9/16” steel FK spherical bearing shock ends
- Designed to fit in OEM mounts
- Quality fit, function, and appearance
*Note: This shock is for use with OEM arms or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations.
Walker Evans Can-Am Maverick OE replacement Piggy Back Shocks @ SXSPerformance.com
Pm for pricing on fronts and rears