Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MaverickForums.net is happy to announce a new forum section dedicated to the Can-am Maverick 1000 X MR!

So if you have any questions, photos or videos about the wicked mud machine post them up here :cool:

·
Registered
367 Posts
woohoo!
Our very own section

·
Registered
88 Posts
ok so lets see these awesome machine's in action.

·
Registered
88 Posts
the xmr 1000

R me and vquad the only one's with these machines

Attachments

Reactions: 4Nines

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wondered how long it would be before this got started, heads up to everyone with the XMR there is a recall for the airlines leaking. It was a problem with mine but is fixed now.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mine are leaking down now.
Woody did they tell you exactly what the problem is?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I took my drivers seat out and found the nice deep marks in the snorkel. So please be careful putting you seat back in.

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looks like the rubber grommets missed the pegs and caused that.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks like the rubber grommets missed the pegs and caused that.
That's exactly what happened....look and you can see where the rear feet of the seat were sitting next to the peg/stud instead of on it. Operator error..... :wink:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Exactly.

·
Registered
367 Posts
im gonna take some rubber tubing and zip tie it to that area

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah the had to replace the air lines and fitttings they were all leaking caused compressor to overheat and shut down

·
Registered
367 Posts
Woody
You said it was a recall on the compressor...
Is it possible that it was a service bulletin?
Do you have the can am number they issued on the paperwork by any chance?
Mines going in to the shop on Thursday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yall guy were right about the operator error lol. so I looked the passenger side seat and It want even latch down. it does not even line up with the pegs. so off to the dealer 2marrow. fun

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yall guy were right about the operator error lol. so I looked the passenger side seat and It want even latch down. it does not even line up with the pegs. so off to the dealer 2marrow. fun
I take it your dealer didn't go over all of that with you when you bought it.....it is easily to not get it latched......

·
Registered
88 Posts
no they did not. they just got the can am line and I was the first can am buyer they had. if I line up the pegs than the latch is in the middle of the metal that holds the latch pin. I will take a pic and post it in a minute. maybe something is bent. idk

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I've never owned a belt driven bike or a side by side can someone help me with knowing when to use high gear vs low and just any other tips that may be helpful

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Alot of guys are using low for anything under 40mph and high after that. I use
It when hill climbing and slow technical stuff. I dont mud ride but if you do use it then. Not sure if your going to plow snow but for those of that have to use low also for that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts