X3 c RC RR = $over 35

...Polaris here I come...damn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sure it wasn’t in Canadian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pricing is on their US website. In one fell swoop they increased the x3 pricing about 5k. Hell...the X MR sport is 1k less than what it’s X3 brother was yesterday. Jacking the price on the same model year 5k is a joke. I was just told by a buddy of mine who was getting his XMR serviced yesterday the Polaris line is jumping as well. Guess I’ll go back to Jeep. Figured the X3 would have been easier to justify. Not now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Strange...looking at the url it does appear to be Canadian. If that’s the case, I’m man enough to say my bad, but it’s strange that the us site isn’t pulling up.

·
Premium Member
7,869 Posts
Strange...looking at the url it does appear to be Canadian. If that’s the case, I’m man enough to say my bad, but it’s strange that the us site isn’t pulling up.

wow, a popo convert with a humble comment. You sir/maam are amazing and ill retract my mouth breather comment for the moment and reserve the right to reinstate such a comment at a later date.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It’s kind of why I asked, I ran across the same issue when I was shopping some parts, and was like holy smokes, then realized it was CAD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow, a popo convert with a humble comment. You sir/maam are amazing and ill retract my mouth breather comment for the moment and reserve the right to reinstate such a comment at a later date.
Lol...no offense taken. Just have allergic reactions to being screwed.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Dang he was quick to jump ship . Lol prices have went up but not Canadian style. Everyone is low on Inventory due to this stupid crap. But they have t changed much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts