·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
Can it get any worse? Possibly.

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
135 Posts
Was at a local dealer tonight. They said that they know of so far 6 of their units they were supposed to get were destroyed.

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
No kidding, as if there weren’t already enough of a shortage.
Supply vs demand. As the demand increases, the supply lessens. Funny how that works, huh? And being a dealer and able to charge a king's ransom for a car, it just keeps getting more ridiculous!!!

Reactions: R.Snape and Tmesic

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Supply vs demand. As the demand increases, the supply lessens. Funny how that works, huh? And being a dealer and able to charge a king's ransom for a car, it just keeps getting more ridiculous!!!
My local dealer in NM wanted 7k over MSRP - crazy. I actually bought in Colorado to avoid my local dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
From what I've been told my 2021 x3 has been pushed back a week but still in the agreed upon time frame. If it makes it to the second week of August I'm going to say **** it and go for a 2022 instead

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got the call so I'm off to do the paperwork. My only issue is that it's black tan and red, instead of the triple black I wanted. I'd have to wait til late September now for a triple black xds

·
Premium Member
13,613 Posts
I just got the call so I'm off to do the paperwork. My only issue is that it's black tan and red, instead of the triple black I wanted. I'd have to wait til late September now for a triple black xds
Word of advice. Never settle. If you wanted triple black, what's another 2 months?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Word of advice. Never settle. If you wanted triple black, what's another 2 months?
Agreed, as a guy who has settled on many things, if it's not exactly what you wanted when the new wears off you'll be disappointed. With that said I'd probably be at the stealership signing those papers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its not a huge deal. The colour is growing on me. I did get 1000 off msrp by the dealership so I'm not butthurt. What's another 2 months? 2 months of riding and upgrades. It's summer here in British Columbia. True everything is sorta on fire but some riding is better than no riding

·
Registered
69 Posts
Its not a huge deal. The colour is growing on me. I did get 1000 off msrp by the dealership so I'm not butthurt. What's another 2 months? 2 months of riding and upgrades. It's summer here in British Columbia. True everything is sorta on fire but some riding is better than no riding
I'm in BC as well, you north or south?

·
Registered
21 X3 X DS RR 3xblack
58 Posts
I waited 4 months for the 3X Black …..saw many a tan and black come in and go out. Glad I waited…i see so many of the black/tan X3’s out in the trail and….well just glad i waited :p

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cache creek or Kamloops? Hows the smoke up there? My cabin is near the sparks lake fire and I'm stressing hardcore
Ya i'm in that area, this is a pic from yesterday, no filters, no editing, just pulled out my phone and took a pic.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts