Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:big smile::big smile:Who's headed up to hatfield and mccoy for trailfest??? The Can Am website says they are having Demo rides during this time:big smile::big smile:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can Am is having a demo weekend about an hour away from me the weekend after they reveal these. I am not really expecting them to have the Maverick there, but man it would be sweet if they did.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted on there facebook page,but did not get a response about the MAV BEING THERE. Come on peeps in charge I know you are reading these forums. Its an 11 hr ride to trailfest for me plus I need to ask myself if I can have wed and thur off work to come out and play....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be nice if they set some dates exclusivley for the Maverick, esp windrock or brimestone. Even durahmtown would be a good option. Man can't wait for Friday.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
We would love to have them at our Desert Bloom Rally in February. No place better than the AZ desert in February to show what you are made of.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Windrock Fall Jam would be GREAT!!! The Wildcat was there last time but I didn't drive it, if the Maverick is there I'll take the time out to take it for a spin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts