1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think Andy has one on his.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I wouldn't recommend this top if you are a trail rider. Mine ripped on the second ride I had it on. I never opened the top either, so I just took it off and put an aluminum top on it. Its a waste of $250 if you ask me.

·
Registered
413 Posts
We like ours, however it mostly desert riding. I like the fact when I take the mother in-law out we can close it up & keep her cooler as that was the motivation to purchase it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you trailer your maverick from home to trail you have to roll it up to the front there is a snap buckle to hold it in place cause at highway speeds it flaps and could cause it to tear.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I ride michigan trails with mine and so far so good. We have tons of trees. Not like riding out west in the open.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I guess I should have said a "tight trail" rider. Scraped mine on a tree trying to squeeze through a tight spot. Tore it all to shit. EMT top is mo' betta for this guy. Same price as the bimini top too.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I ride michigan trails with mine and so far so good. We have tons of trees. Not like riding out west in the open.
Trail ridder here also and as of now it's ripped free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts