Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any one like a Bimini top. I went out twice with it. I switched to a hard top with a Baha rail.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What didn't you like about the bimini? I was considering one for my Maverick.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've bin looking and looking and deciding and looking for used 1's and i even put a post on here and nothing, so I just ordered 1 and now 1 shows up for sale.......go figure...
What kind is it?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As you see in the picture (below name) I wanted a rack on top for carrying stuff. Didn't know this before I bought all the accessories from Can Am. There is a picture of it in the accessories catalog. What I liked about the old top was the sun visor effect. Hard top does not have it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
how much shipped to 74063? (sand springs, ok)...
thanks

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Can the Can Am bimini top be used without the visor? Like Mega said in a previous post, I want to see up the next hill in front of me as I'm going down a hill so I could pick my line. Would the visor hamper my vision in this resect?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could not say for sure. Never bothered me however have not done much in the dunes. If your at the bottom (going straight down) of a four story dune you might not see the top of a 4 story dune directly in front of you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
just shoot me a pm tomorrow... i'll prob take it...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Figures, I just ordered one Thursday. Im going with the bimini first so I can see how bad it hampers my vision while in the dunes. I dont want to put the time or money into an aluminum lid only to find out I cant see well enough in the dunes. My buddy has an XP with cage and aluminum roof, during the day it wasnt too bad, but it killed me on night rides, especially since you need such a fast run to make it up the dunes in an XP :wink:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMG_0164.jpg

Weights 8lb Retail $249 sell for $100 plus shipping. It has a few light scratches from brush, on plastic. canvas life new. I had it for the first 10 hr's of riding.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'll take it... im sending you a pm...

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 953

Weights 8lb Retail $249 sell for $100 plus shipping. It has a few light scratches from brush, on plastic. canvas life new. I had it for the first 10 hr's of riding.
Goble do you still have this? If not thank you any way.

Yea I have one I will sell
How about you oldcanamman? Willing to let yours go still for a reasonable price like Goble? Thanks guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts