1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
is that a 4 seater???

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
oh I thought this was the camp rzr pic ?

xp1.jpg

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
lol Benzo. Yes that is the 4 seater

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
man that thing looks like it isn't gonna have much of a back seat!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
This weekend will be their official release of the XP1K 4 seater. They are also giving away 1 XP1K. A lot of free food, raffle prizes, big fireworks show. I'm not a popo fan but should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
711 Posts
landed hard! it busted the front grille and headlight, and looks like it busted the pass door skin off. its hanging kinda droopy. looking at the pix, you can see the front end on the ground, but what you dont see is the rear end way up in the air. so i assume the rear is also on the ground. that machine likely had all 4 bend at the same time. i think the whole machine is laying belly down on the dirt. that was probably a HARD hit

·
Registered
806 Posts
They should have that pic at the end of the video the thing was in when the xp1k was released. "wow look how cool this thing is,,,,,oh shit, it broke"!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Damn, good observations Adam! Kind of makes you wonder how many of those machines they went through during the video shoot?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
no kidding...can you say "yard sale"!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn, good observations Adam! Kind of makes you wonder how many of those machines they went through during the video shoot?
They built 2 exactly the same for this reason. That way they could finish the video if they had this kind of problem. I think this damage happened when he did the really long jump the first time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts