Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that I share some pictures of our Maverick Max with the Camoplast T4S tracks that we've purchased and installed. Can't until we receive snow in Northern Michigan Maverick Max_Tracks_L.jpg Maverick Max_Tracks_R.jpg Maverick Max_tracks_RR.jpg

·
Banned
546 Posts
what did you pay for them ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that looks like one of the snow coaches they use in Yellowstone! Can you say "short bus" :smile:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Omg that thing is badazz. Where in mich u from?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There no diff lock necessary, with tracks on my previous UTV we could run without 4 wheel drive on hard pack and light snow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live is Shelby Twp., just down the road from Imlay. I have a place in Atlanta Mi., that's where we leave and use the Can Am

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$4600 and some change.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Might need some doors for the winter,then u set

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I live is Shelby Twp., just down the road from Imlay. I have a place in Atlanta Mi., that's where we leave and use the Can Am
I work at 18 and vandyke. I used to live off of 22mile across from shelby west tp. I ride atlanta all the time my parents retired to alpena so im there alot. Small world.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn! Being from sunny San Diego California I would not have much use for those on my Maverick! :shocked:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Seen the snow cat out in the big dunes ...2 seasons ago? with a busted track:furious: They ended up just camping out in the dunes, called thier buddies @ Big Belly Crew to come on out and partied all night stuck on the hills just south of China wall...LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Seen the snow cat out in the big dunes ...2 seasons ago? with a busted track:furious: They ended up just camping out in the dunes, called thier buddies @ Big Belly Crew to come on out and partied all night stuck on the hills just south of China wall...LOL
Really? I would think it would be too slow and heavy for the dunes!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Really? I would think it would be too slow and heavy for the dunes!
No, Big Belly Crew uses it as a tow vehicle (used to anyway) It was gunna run my bro-in-law $2500 for them to come haul his busted ass sand car outa the big dunes, but they were on another call already. We watched them from across the dunes as we fixed B-I-L's car on site. Saw them throw the track. They had a whole caravan show up with firewood, booze, and girls...LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts