Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tearing down my Maverick and building a custom cage. The OEM cage, front and rear bumpers, possibly the doors, Rev8's, roof, and lightbar are coming off. All of the metal here has been powdered a candy blue metallic. The powdercoat guy had to go over everything twice, so it turned it a little towards purple. All parts can be sold together since they match. The roof and lightbar can go first, and I'm asking $500 or best offer for those together. No shipping. The roof is front Turnkey or UTV inc, and the lightbar is a 40" Totron dual row. Roof is bent a little on the rear corner, but I haven't seen any of these make it out of a shipping box perfectly straight.

The cage has the seat belt and net attachments removed and smoothed, so you must use harnesses with these. I can throw in a barely used set of Pro-Armor 5-points if the price is right. Cage has an Alex Reed harness bar installed. EMP windshield is also included with the cage. There's an OSS waketower bar permanently welded to the cage that holds the Wet Sounds Rev8's. I can make the Rev8's a part of the deal also. They have RGB LED rings installed in them. The speakers have swivel clamps, so they can be rotated 180* - or face backwards - by loosening 1 bolt.

The doors are optional because the metal has been powdered, and they'd all match if they went to the same person. I'd trade for a set of new Blingstars, and either keep the white inserts, or get black. If these doors go, I'll be buying a new set of Blingstars, so that's why I mention trading.

Front bumper and rear bumper are OEM Can Am and are also powdered. Painted inserts on the front bumper are white.

I'm located in Western KY. Local pickup only, or partial delivery for a charge.

PM for questions, I'll give my phone number through PM.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front and rear bumper are off, cage will be off in a couple days.

Roof - $150 without lightbar, picked up
Cage, front and rear bumper, EMP windshield - make an offer.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rev8s and lightbar are sold.

Need to move the cage, bumpers, and roof. Everything is off of the maverick and ready to go!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would be interested in the roof if you would be willing to ship it and it didn't cost a fortune....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd offer to ship, but it seems like I paid around $150 just for freight when I bought it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I hear ya....guess it just isn't worth it to ship it....bummer.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
im in no rush....my zip is 83709 (business address).

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Possibly have the cage/harness bar sold. Still need to sell the front and rear bumpers, and roof. $200 for both bumpers, $125 for the roof, picked up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts