Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post some pics of my car thats in the process of getting a cage, bumpers, and nerfs. I'm not trying to advertise I just thought you all would like to see the progress. Night Krawler Kustoms is doing for me. Enjoy. Night Krawler cage2.jpg Night Krawler cage.jpg Night Krawler bumper.jpg nerf bars.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i think ur gonna want the door bars to bow out more ? elbow wacking

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks good. I was wondering if you made your own cage bungs where it bolts to the chassis or did you get them somewhere else?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Because no is making the cage ends yet we just cut the ones off of the stock cage and turned them down to fit 1 3/4" tubing. In the back we made a chassis support that bolts on in between the rear a-arms and then brought the rear bumper up to the cage and bolted it with bungs that were ordered off of the internet. The front bumper mounts where the stock bumper is. Jeremy is working on a guard that protects the radiator line that hangs in no mans land. I think that if your woods riding this could be a problem if a stick or stray rock hits it. The nerf bars are mounted in stock mounting locations. Everything is bolt on.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the info, thats what i was looking into doing but if i could find the ends without cutting up stock cage i would like to go that route. But looks like ill just cut it up and have them turned down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts