Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to these forums. Ive had a ds450, 2008 renegade 800, and a 2013 outlander xmr 1000 that I just sold. Im looking to get a new maverick in a week or so but not sure what one to get. I can get a 2013 maverick xrs for $14,599 plus prep and title fee. I havent got a quote on the 2014 xrs dps yet but I think I might be able to get it for around 17000 or 17500 OTD. I'm not sure if I should spend the extra on the new 2014 or not? I know the power steering and QE front diff was nice on the xmr but im not sure if im ever gonna wheel this or not but trail ride as of now. Were there any other changes to the machines? I heard the 2014s might have an extra belt exhaust but not sure if thats true and couldnt find anything specific out what else has been changed like frame, tuning, motor, suspension, clutch, ect?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I was also looking around seeing if people likes the qe and power steering on them and I don't think they will drop anymore on the 2013 but I can try. Are people getting the 2013s for around 13k?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the replays! I'm gonna call them tosay and get both prices otd and go from there. What does Kellylmann exactly do to them and how do you get ahold of him?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts