Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya sadly my group always camps at buttercup on thankgiving... well anyone happen to be there or over at Gordons well.

P.S. Dont let me ride with a bunch of RZRs :shocked: ... On second thought I will have the fastest SXS there LOL :haha:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Might make run down to Patton Valley/Gordons from Mother G.

Reactions: Brayla

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My buddy will be at Gordons with his all black rotax rhino!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i deff be riding over to Test n Patton, i just dont like the lame ride over to the bridge to cross the freeway. Ill keep an eye out, see u guys out there

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ya i deff be riding over to Test n Patton, i just dont like the lame ride over to the bridge to cross the freeway. Ill keep an eye out, see u guys out there
Yea not as good of a ride from BC for sure!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just be careful when you cross the bridge and make sure you do a COMPLETE stop at the stop sign. The Rangers use that as a trap to write tickets. They hide close by and watch for people rolling thru it. I haven't been caught but I know alot of peeps that have gotten tickets.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the heads up Ddog. I figured california stops where legal in Ca lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
thanks for the heads up Ddog. I figured california stops where legal in Ca lol
They have been usually but these days the heat is giving out alot more ink if they have a chance. That stop sign is just an easy target for them to pick up some easy money so they can spend more time at their local donut shop.

Its possible my plans may change and I might be going out to Gordons. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey looks like ill be at Gordons well this weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts