Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think that an aftermarket bumper ei:, extreme metal products and some of the others that are built for the commander will fit the Maverick? I have the upgraded one from BRP but I am wanting something more like this instead. commzp.jpg

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, Ive seen the winch mount plates that are being sold online as Maverick/commander mount plates . Do you know if these work on the Maverick ? 715001699.jpg

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I don't think so. The front mounting area for bumper & winch is different. I have a EMP winch mount from my Commander & 99% positive it won't work. My Maverick is being fitted for some UHMW skids so I don't have it to give a definate answer.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sick, in that roll over video with the russians or kazachs or whatever the hell they are, if you rewatch it, they show a close up of the from of that mav, and it has a winch installed behind the upgraded BRP bumper. So Im thinking that theres got to be something BRP has that fits it cause I think those were demos

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'll have to watch it again. I'm sure there's a winch mount out there for these things, somewhere. I'll be searching soon, my winch is sitting & waiting to be installed, I just need to get my Mav back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts