Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are you guys going to be putting out a bumper like the ones you have for the commander ? I know they will sell quick !!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cmon guys ... whats up with the bumper ?? I'm literally waiting on one to be built and will purchase as soon as its ready for production.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen his. Looks damn good. Im just after a completely different style though. More of a heavy duty type thats made from more sheet metal than tubing preferably with winch mount as well

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AD27BFC009FE4876B25D5C8D4A18A11B.jpg

This is what I am after. Think its do-able ??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats nice, Id really like to see a bumper with a skid plate that guards that lower radiator hose. Ive been worried about something breaking that off.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive checked militia out. They're nice but not quite what im lookin for. Im lookin more for laser cut and really clean lines with dressed up welds and such

201 Posts
Ours will be very similiar to the one with the Highlifter LOGO. I think that one looks very familiar. LOL

Sorry, guys but we are very busy but still have released about 5 new products in the last month.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its all good. Thanks for the Reply. Understand that things can get busy. We're just all chompin at the bit to get our hands on one of these. Any idea of a possible release date?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its all good. Thanks for the Reply. Understand that things can get busy. We're just all chompin at the bit to get our hands on one of these. Any idea of a possible release date?
I'm in !!!! count me in for one...

·
Registered
132 Posts
This how my militia one turned out, I like it

·
Registered
132 Posts
IMG_1884.jpg

Here is a lighter one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts