Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a company making a bump seat, or a child's seat that fits between the driver and passenger? If so, link me!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
This was a test fit of a bump seat in my Maverick Max. Turns out my kids are too tall for it, but would have been great for smaller kids.

This seat is from pitsterpro, and carries their UTV brand "Gobi Offroad" and includes a bracket made for the Maverick... The RZR bracket is not compatible!!

Also includes a 4 pt harness. Sells for about $250 I believe.

IMG_20170225_113242128_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just added the harness in the middle and used a simple pad for the seat. 95% of the time im riding solo so I wanted it to be easy to take out. thumbnail_20170207_130925[1].jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone found a good solution to add a jump seat in the x3 max? I bought the seat that fits the RZRs and am now trying to decide how to fabricate a bracket.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Someone makes one as my good riding buddy has one in his x3 and always has little guy riding with him. It looks production, not like a custom made job. I'll ask where he got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone makes one as my good riding buddy has one in his x3 and always has little guy riding with him. It looks production, not like a custom made job. I'll ask where he got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please do and report back as I'm still looking for one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts