Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any place that has the BRP winch mounting plates in stock? Everyone I have called around too is out of stock and on backorder...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
There is one on ebay right now.

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have it listed on there but it's not in stock

·
Registered
461 Posts
This says estimated ship date 3/28... I hope its not on back order. I saw an aftermarket mount on eBay too. $70. Looked pretty decent to me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed them and they said they are out of stock. That one for sale is on back order

This says estimated ship date 3/28... I hope its not on back order. I saw an aftermarket mount on eBay too. $70. Looked pretty decent to me.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Damn that sucks. I'm going to email them too. It seems like everything for the maverick is on back order. I've heard of clutches, my replacement a-arm bushing is back ordered, and now the winch plate. Wtf?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I just asked them and they said it shipped today. Will be delivered by the end of the day Wednesday 3/27. Sorry for stealing it from ya!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I tried to tell him.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Diesel, Pm sent to you...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
201 Posts
I think the Factory winch is a Warn 4000 lb winch. The one pictured is a BRP Warn 4000 lb winch from our Commander. Most manufacturers try to make them to the same dimensions as Warn.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
461 Posts
That's not true. The factory winch kit comes with a warn RT40 4000 lb winch.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My bad. Does the regular RT40 use the factory style connectors? Or are those exclusive to the Can Am kits only?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm not sure. But I'll let you know when mine comes in. Hopefully I'll be putting it on this weekend.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts