Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,100 Posts
What a bunch of whiners......LOL
X2, if they really want one they should nut up and have one shipped. You can't take you money with you. I have 211 miles on mine now and will be putting more miles on it Saturday in the 71* heat. Haha. Yup I overpaid but at least I have one and am enjoying it.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Perhaps BRP realizes you back east and mid-west guys are not riding much due to snow and over all crappy weather. Us west coast folks get to ride in 70+ degree whether all winter, which I will be doing this weekend in Glamis. This means people on the West Coast are buying new units now and using them. In turn any issues the machine has will start showing up sooner and BRP can address them.

If they release them on the East Coast and Mid-West, most people are just going to put them in the garage and wait until the weather gets better in another 3 to 5 months. Which BRP may be happy with as the 6 month factory warranty will be half way up by the time you guys start using them.

In turn, why would dealers in the mid-west and east coast want units sitting on the showroom floor when there is very little interest in people buying new units now.

just my 1cent

·
Registered
417 Posts
I should clarify!! I was being a dick. If your stupid enuf to think BRP has put any thought into delivery other than it being easy and they make money your an idiot. I put money down and am waiting to. Shut the f**k up about the bad weather and driving what a stupid comment. PRE PAID ORDERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO DEALERS THAT ACCEPTED YOUR MONEY. JUST PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. I WISH THERE WAS A BETTER MACHINE MADE SO I COULD CANCELL MY ORDER AND TELL BRP TO PISS OFF.
AND BY THE WAY I AM ALREADY NUTTING UP 2000 MORE THAN OTHERS FOR THE PRIVELEDGE.

·
Hickory, NC
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
What better time to take one out? Ain't nuthin' better than bustin down your city streets in the snow with a middle finger up! As far as no interest, thats bs, we have had interest since you guys got to putt around back in November. Can't wait to see the tally on how many go to each state.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think west coast guys are only paying MSRP. Maybe the first very few guys paid higher freight & set up fees, but not anymore. You can get them for MSRP or maybe even a little better just about anywhere now.
i paid 500 under msrp !

·
Registered
998 Posts
I can see the west coast in higher demand, but I know I've missed out on 5 or 6 good rides. We've had some nice weekends that was perfect for riding.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Johnny you might as well. Id rather see them sold instead of just sitting there when we are still waiting on our orders.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm on the fence still about getting one. My dealer has them coming in this February. Can't decide between the maverick or xp. Polaris dealer said except a new release of an xp by march.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yes im hearing an answer from polaris to all these new models is coming in march. Polaris is the best at releasing a new model and actually having units available to purchase instead of like can am has done with the maverick. Another thing is can am doesnt even have replacement parts available if you break something.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
100% right rodder

·
Registered
649 Posts
Perhaps BRP realizes you back east and mid-west guys are not riding much due to snow and over all crappy weather. Us west coast folks get to ride in 70+ degree whether all winter, which I will be doing this weekend in Glamis. This means people on the West Coast are buying new units now and using them. In turn any issues the machine has will start showing up sooner and BRP can address them.

If they release them on the East Coast and Mid-West, most people are just going to put them in the garage and wait until the weather gets better in another 3 to 5 months. Which BRP may be happy with as the 6 month factory warranty will be half way up by the time you guys start using them.

In turn, why would dealers in the mid-west and east coast want units sitting on the showroom floor when there is very little interest in people buying new units now.

just my 1cent
Im in WV and i haven't missed on weekend of riding... Me and my buds don't care if hell freezes over we ride... Most of the time about 80miles on average.... It is BS we have to wait, then worry about not having parts if it breaks or crash... What is BRP doin! All and did i mention what a crock of shit no QE front diff-

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You guys do realize that it wont be but a couple months after you pay top dollar for the 2013 model the 2014's will be out and your new buggy will be considered a year old already.:sad:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts