Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beef is with BRP
We are on the east coast waiting while there are units on the west coast sitting in dealerships? Come on how can you deny us from getting our Mavericks? Wake up... The most anticipated sxs in the world and youre gonna not send them to the dealers that have made deposits? You should have introduced that thing at big buck SC and let us rednecks break those bitches in! Cant stand seeing all the new products im not designing...oh yea... We can make some sh!t too!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Trust me, it sucks! I've been waiting also since December. I'm wishing for early February instead of late February lol

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watching that Mike Penland you-tube really gives a good idea of what im looking forward to and what my Yamaha couldnt do

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am in Utah and we will not get one at the dealer until march. AZ is not that far of a drive, may be I will get a Wildcat X if they don't hurry up, Hint, Hint BRP.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they are assembled in Mexico, so that might be the delay.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, im tryin to stay positive, but i hate not having it until 1/3 of the year has passed... im gonna call it a 2013 1/2!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i would of drove here and got one its worth it , some guys are waiting 3 months while others have them , its only a few hundred in gas , :)

call ride-now peoria tell them ur on the way & to save u one, lol

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Might as well wait a few more months and get the 2014 with qe and power steering. Or by that time maybe something better will be out and brp will lose out on my money.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Might as well wait a few more months and get the 2014 with qe and power steering. Or by that time maybe something better will be out and brp will lose out on my money.
in march wildcatX ktm and yamaha are suppose to release new stuff, every year there will be something with a few more ponies

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They better be glad popo didnt release anything worth a damn at that new years release or god forbid I may have had to pull the trigger if I coulda got my hands on one. Looks like brp is gonna have to keep dodging bullets till they can get them out to people who as of right now still want one.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya they should be released all same time all states,

the xp inside is so cheezy they need to step it up in there, next year hopefully

·
Registered
998 Posts
It's seems the current trend is longer wheelbase (xp4, wildcat) which is nice for the west coast guys, but doesn't interest me where I live. I was glad to see the maverick was stretched some but still manageable for my terrain.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've been waiting since before July. Deposit and all. Overall I probably had a deposit in before 99+% of others and I'll be in the last 10% to get one it looks like. :-/

Trust me, it sucks! I've been waiting also since December. I'm wishing for early February instead of late February lol

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
why not just drive to the southwest and pick it up, if your within a days drive, make a vacation out of it, ride a day out here while this way. better yet buy online and ship it to you, thats one way to get it

·
Registered
998 Posts
I hate to blow 1200 on shipping cost. I'm in no hurry, but wished it would be here if that makes any sense

·
Registered
322 Posts
Because every dealer I talked to wanted over msrp + 1200 for shipping. Gouging doesn't sit well with me. And yeah, if I don't have it by Feb I'll probably cancel my order and wait for the next set of upgrades. Maybe buy a rzr s to hold my wife over in the meantime.

JC

why not just drive to the southwest and pick it up, if your within a days drive, make a vacation out of it, ride a day out here while this way. better yet buy online and ship it to you, thats one way to get it

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
maybe find a friend split gas pick up 2 mavericks and make a vacation run !! dunes lol

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
What if ur trading in tho? You have to tow all the way out there to find out you don't like there trade in price!!! Same thing with eBay, how do ya trade ur machine in on eBay!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Because every dealer I talked to wanted over msrp + 1200 for shipping. Gouging doesn't sit well with me. And yeah, if I don't have it by Feb I'll probably cancel my order and wait for the next set of upgrades. Maybe buy a rzr s to hold my wife over in the meantime.

JC
I think west coast guys are only paying MSRP. Maybe the first very few guys paid higher freight & set up fees, but not anymore. You can get them for MSRP or maybe even a little better just about anywhere now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts