Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I found the mud flares that BRP is going to make.....found this on the net a minute ago...

maverick mud flaps.jpg

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not much there huh?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
At least they are attractive

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will buy them if I can find who's sells them

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I can't find any info on the flares but at least we now know for sure there will be some available at some point.
Those are small but at least there better than nothing. I have 2" wheel spacer's on my car so any fender flare will help.
They also look like they are textured so that they match the bottom plastic.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
There not in the parts listing yet nor is the new CVT system/cover.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will find out more info on them this coming weekend at the SSSS.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've got someone at the show. He's going to get the scoop and let me know
And your just now mentioning that????????????????????????????? WTF is that, your gonna get fired if you don't shape up quick!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
And your just now mentioning that????????????????????????????? WTF is that, your gonna get fired if you don't shape up quick!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
After all this time! Bastard lol...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey now! I am good for something! I didnt realize I had someone there til this afternoon. Either way I had him to take some up close pics and here they are. Still trying to get info. There is none yet. He did say it will be a part available to order.

maverick front fender flare.jpg maverick rear fender flare.jpg

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Tbone, find out the width if possible. Thought they would be a little bigger. Looks good though.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
The from look just like the mud busters, the rears look like they belong, although they look a lil skinny for any real mud protection. I just spent 2 hours cleaning mine and then went for a rip, stayed outta the mud though.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts