Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who gives the best price on BRP factory accessories? It's seems nobody can advertise anything but MSRP on the internet.

Looking to get the trailering and storage cover 715001655 (msrp $320) and bed liner 715001904 (msrp $250).

·
Registered
461 Posts
From what ive seen it is pretty much the same wherever you buy it from.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found dealer out of state that discounted pretty good but by the time the out of state dealer added shipping it was only $8 cheaper than my local dealer. My local dealer doesn't charge shipping and would give 10% off on big item purchases only then add sales tax and not much different.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Ok, who gives the best price on BRP factory accessories? It's seems nobody can advertise anything but MSRP on the internet.

Looking to get the trailering and storage cover 715001655 (msrp $320) and bed liner 715001904 (msrp $250).
Call Dan at

Castaic, California, Can-Am, Sea-Doo Boats, ATV, Motorcycle, Watercraft, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel

and tell him Dennis sent you. Everything I have bought from him has been a deal. Seadoo Wake 230, Can-Am Commander, Can-Am Maverick and tons of crap for all of them. This guy wants to keep people coming back for more.

Dennis

·
Registered
91 Posts

Wish you were closer, I have a brand new bed liner I would sell for $175. If you happen to be coming to Windrock or know someone who is to pick it up I will sell it, shipping would be too much.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Wish you were closer, I have a brand new bed liner I would sell for $175. If you happen to be coming to Windrock or know someone who is to pick it up I will sell it, shipping would be too much.

Why don't you like the liner?
Anything wrong with it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts