Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made a bronze bushing kit for my 13' maverick. The bushings are made from oilite bronze, and the sleeves are made from 303 stainless. The kit will replace all the A-Arm bushings and use the factory A-arm bolts.

Most kits currently on the market are Delrin. They are all certainly good, but I feel that doing a bronze bushing will last much much longer, if not the life of the vehicle. Bronze with a little bit of grease is far superior to Delrin.

Here is a picture of the bushing. They are made from SAE 863. I am getting ready to turn the stainless down. Auto part Cylinder Vehicle Engine Metal

cant wait to hit the trails!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
How much do u think ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm down...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
See what you started by posting your great idea!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I cant speak for what he is doing now, but when I talked to him last year he had decided not to pursue making anymore kits. If he still isnt, your best aftermarket bushing is gonna be Super daves bushings.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I cant speak for what he is doing now, but when I talked to him last year he had decided not to pursue making anymore kits. If he still isnt, your best aftermarket bushing is gonna be Super daves bushings.
Super Daves Super Tuff A-Arm Bushing Kit Can-Am Maverick X3 2017-2020
SKU: SD-X3-FR

Description
This Kit is for 2017 -18 Can Am Maverick X3

This Kit replaces all the worn out Front A-Arm bushings and steel sleeves with a SuperTuff Bushing Kit

that includes All bushings and steel sleeves and 8 new wear plates for both sides upper and lower.

The Kits are Made with pride in America using all USA made materials.

The bushings used in these kits are made from a material that will out wear nylon,urethanes,delrin,floroplastics and most exotic metals.

Super Tuff Bushing Kits have been used by top riders and teams for over 32 years. We have more podium finishes and satisfied customers than all other brands COMBINED.

It this still the best to get bushing and sleeve kit to get?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts