Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Broken door strap fix
Ok guys and gals were going to have a sale on our door straps they come as a set of 2 and the code will be "sep20" it is good for the rest of the month for this forum.
So if you want a strap that is super strong and easy to mount and no more rivets to come loose or break then we have the strap for you.
www.Thosesidebysideguys.com 20180830_184511_1536806387709.jpg

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is For a pair,
they should work front and rear I haven't tried on the rear but people who got them said they work on front and rear doors on max.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The code has been updated for the forum in first post this code is good for the rest of this month

·
Premium Member
7,723 Posts
Thanks! My stock one pulled out twice now. Tim

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good timing, just had a door fly open for the first time during the last ride. Ordered my set tonight. Nice fix guys

·
Premium Member
3,896 Posts
can someone show them installed in open positioning from farther back showing clearance from both sides?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just checking with the guys that ordered theirs that they got them? I ordered mine 3 days ago, got an order confirmation and I see that my card was charged. So far no shipment update and their site still says they are processing the order. I emailed them thismorning asking about it and I didn’t get a response. Maybe it’s a small outfit and they are out of town?

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just checking with the guys that ordered theirs that they got them? I ordered mine 3 days ago, got an order confirmation and I see that my card was charged. So far no shipment update and their site still says they are processing the order. I emailed them thismorning asking about it and I didn’t get a response. Maybe it’s a small outfit and they are out of town?
Hi wguy
Sorry for the delay we are trying to get more built are powder coater fell behind so it backed us up I am so sorry for the delay we normally ship same day. but if you left a contact number someone should have called you if not you should of got a email. Please check your pm's I just sent you a message.
Thank you
Rob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts