Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
If your 30s actually measured 30", if your 35s actually measure 35", and if your speedo is accurate, you were traveling at 105mph. But the gps idea would be more accurate.

90/30 = x/35
Solve for x.
x=105
Factory measured 29" tall. It's crazy to imagine but definitely a loose car at 100mph plus.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Those look nice. Do you mind providing some details? Who makes them?
Madigan Motorsports. 5 minute install. I always like to try different manufacturers products on the cars I have built... these are very top quality and fit perfect

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Been a while but I had lost my front diff lock electric motor. It was engaged when it went out so I had to remove it(4 torn screws) and unlock the gear manually with a screw driver and reinstall till new one arrived. Dealer took care of it as a warranty so all is well and back to working.

My driver side lower a-arm is starting to show a bow in it and has me concerned so I decided to spend some money in preventing any further damage. I had a arm failure on my 17' and it took out the tie rods too haha. So this morning I ordered some CT raceworx goodies:
1) Bomb proof gusset kit with race plate
2) Boxed high clearance lower a-arms 72"
3) Bomb proof upper shock mount
4) Stealth winch bulkhead
5) A-Arm bushings
6) mac wheel net tie down's

All CT raceworx as I loved the fit and finish upon my first 17' X3. No need to look elswhere. Cant wait for parts to arrive

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
Been a while but I had lost my front diff lock electric motor. It was engaged when it went out so I had to remove it(4 torn screws) and unlock the gear manually with a screw driver and reinstall till new one arrived. Dealer took care of it as a warranty so all is well and back to working.

My driver side lower a-arm is starting to show a bow in it and has me concerned so I decided to spend some money in preventing any further damage. I had a arm failure on my 17' and it took out the tie rods too haha. So this morning I ordered some CT raceworx goodies:
1) Bomb proof gusset kit with race plate
2) Boxed high clearance lower a-arms 72"
3) Bomb proof upper shock mount
4) Stealth winch bulkhead
5) A-Arm bushings
6) mac wheel net tie down's

All CT raceworx as I loved the fit and finish upon my first 17' X3. No need to look elswhere. Cant wait for parts to arrive

Can't go wrong with them. I have their older shock mount on both cars, and love it.

Reactions: oneshotkyle

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Love how your cars coming together, did you do any clutch work for the 35's?
No clutch work just evo tuning 3R. On these 35s I can turn 8500rpm. With my 32" extreme skats with 14pdl rippers 8250rpm or so.

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
No clutch work just evo tuning 3R. On these 35s I can turn 8500rpm. With my 32" extreme skats with 14pdl rippers 8250rpm or so.

I'm taking that is on basically level flat ground?

Reactions: oneshotkyle

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Gonna stick with these fox this go around. They feel way better than my 17 car did

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Thank you utvmods4u Don Martin for hooking me up with the CT Raceworx order looking forward to the teardown!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
More little stuff. My last belt bag was a dragon fire and I loved it. This time I am trying out prp. So far so good. Double the money I know. Dual inner pouch, 1 for belt and the other for tools and scotchbrite... plus to adjustable straps with buckles to mount on roll cage or such....

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Well, went back to les schwabs today. They never popped on inner bead with 80psi. Lol. So we put them in a tire cage outside with 40 foot hose. Easiest bead went on at 85psi. Hardest one was damn near 100psi. Crazy for a tire that has a max of 40psi on the sidewall. Love the look and feel of them around the neighborhood. Oh ya greased all the wheel bearings upon installing these babies..... next.....

Excellent wheel / tire choice. Makes that base ass machine look indestructible.
I'm definitely going 32 bfg's in about another 1K miles

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Took some time checking fluids, checking beadlock torque, blowing air filter out and blowing out clutches today. One thing I recommend on the 2020 cars is to remove the outer cover insulator (2 plastic push pins) and blow it out good. First time for me in 440miles and it is horrible at holding all the clutch and belt dust.

81 - 100 of 156 Posts