Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought new 2014 xxc in duluth mn but cant ride damn thing cause got another foot of snow today. Trails are awful and for sleds. Im chompin to get out and break it in. Please warm up!

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Congrats! You will love it! (replace the tie rods soon! )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i have read. Will do. Comin from quads all my life. This is an exciting change for me and rest of friends who have sxs. Cannot wait.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh yea my wife hates when I'm buying stuff for the Maverick for the past month has been packages coming in almost every day

·
Registered
155 Posts
yeah I got lucky I got a 13 xrs for 12 grand with some extra. the guy I bought and his wife divorced him like a month later it had 3 miles on it

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not yet got about 17 hours off a lot of fun.just had my 10 our service done the dealer went over it they did the recall on the clutch and starter I think that was only on the 13s.I did put CT front gusset kit on it, I gotta a set of tie rods for it.gotta look into getting sport low for it out really opens it up in low range.there is .plenty of threads on sport low search it out

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually have looked into sport low. I actually got an email response about when to use low . I emailed brp after getting conflicting ideas on the forums. Here it is if i get it to upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I use low as much as I can I do a lot of tight technical trails where my top speed with a spork low switch is about 45.if I'm going to go faster I'll through it in high.iStock machine and he's low range only gets 30(i might be off on this)of the power of the motor with a spork low add on it gets a 100% of the power

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think thats switch is way to go. Gotta get one. Along with tie rods first thing. Lots of tight trails where im at. I can see this forum..once i figure it all out..will be very helpful.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Hopefully the snow is melting and you can get some seat time in now!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys. im sure ill be looking for answers to plenty questions as I get into modding and problems...which I hope are far and few between. So far love it! its a beast even stock!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts