Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem took my maverick to the river...now ut says system fault,, transmission signal fault....also it doesnt shift right....check engine is on now...and its always on eco mode now...it is brand new maverick is it defected...it has a 6 month warranty willthey trade it for another one.??

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
You need to pick a good dealer to do the diagnosis and repair.

Not all dealers are equal, actually most are incompetent.

Brp will throw parts at it and never replacevyje unit.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
invest in a service manual. It will tell you how to diagnose and read your fault codes. It could be as simple as a blown fuse or loose connector. You say you took it to the river. Did you take it "in" the river? If so, how deep did you take it.......we need more details....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sounds like you got water in the transmission range sensor or wiring harness..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have a problem took my maverick to the river...now ut says system fault,, transmission signal fault....also it doesnt shift right....check engine is on now...and its always on eco mode now...it is brand new maverick is it defected...it has a 6 month warranty willthey trade it for another one.??
did you ever figure out what the issue was?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I still havent found a competent dealer in my area and there are 4 of them. really sad!
look in the mirror......that will be the best mechanic you will find for your Maverick......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts