Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nothing like the scorn of a great woman. You need to send her some flowers and take her too the best restaurant you can afford.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I had to do that with RideNow Powersports over a decade ago on a LTZ 400. I got no action out of them until I took a publicly onto the Internet then with an hours they had a new bike sitting for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Again thx for your reply....i realize most people here can help diagnose the actual problem. Didnt figure that there would be a lawyer on here looking for a case. Again as i have said that really the last thing i want to do. Guess i was more asking has anyone else had these issues with dealer and how do you handle it.
i have given two codes in above post that i was able to get from machine. 2279 & 0234. After 2 nd time they fixed it dealer said it was an intake hose for the turbo. Right now is 3 rd time they have had it and it said no active code. Service manager said they have replaced waste gate , two sensors on turbo and blow off valve. As said before i didnt think stock had a BOV. Supposedly they are in daily contact with can am but its been two work weeks and i find it hard to believe that no one can figure it out.
When i get machine back if its still not fixed i guess we can go down that road. Main thing was wondering is how to handle dealership or do you just eat there crap. Is aftermarket company like evo or gieser a better idea. Idk ???? All ideas are welcome.
So glad to hear!
Yes if they would just "Do the right thing" all would be good in the first place. Hopefully it's becoming a wake up call that BRP/Dealers will be losing a lot of money from the negative reviews and postings within forums and Facebook.
People actually do read behind the scenes these about failed products and services.
I'm still not out of the woods for sure if you take a look at my issues within several threads.
Good luck and let's hope you are able to enjoy the ride trouble free!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts