Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound like a stupid question but are the front and rear pads the same? RMATV sells left and right rear pads but no listing for fronts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out they were not the same, now I'm trying to research what pads are the best. OEM, EBC, Race Driven, anyone have experience?
are the turbo pads the same as non turbo cars? I keep seeing conflicting "fits these vehicles"

·
Registered
178 Posts
i went back oem. tried race driven not impressed as they did not last long (300mi) when i went back oem i replaced all rotors and bled system car will lock up all 4 on pavement with 32 itps and 15 inch dwt wheels. oe pads are Brembo units cant beat that

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oem are probably the best choice .........don’t waste your money on the EBC

Race Driven has a new Mud Rat pad that is supposed to last longer than the regular Race Driven pads........I installed them a hundred miles ago .........I can’t give a wear report yet but they seem to stop as well as OEM .

They looked very well made compared to EBC and they non Mud Rat Race Driven pads .........and they were waaaaay healer than OEM .........you can’t go wrong with OEM

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
What is the difference between the front and rear pads? They look the same to me.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I know they have different part numbers
I've ordered the set from race driven and the only difference in the part numbers I can see are that one set has the slider pins and the other set doesn't. The pads themselves look identical.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
The stock lasted 700 miles on the rear and 1500 on the front went with ebc front and rear the rears only lasted 700 to 800 miles again So I tried the race driven and 300 to 400 miles they were gone on the rear so now I’m running the dp572 and dp573.
Now for the last 600 miles and they still look great front and rear so we will see what happens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts