I'm definitely interested in some better pads. Mine have done a lot better than in the beginning but I'm sure I could use some new ones soon.I am working on getting us some upgraded brake pads on this X3. There are a few steps to start taking if you want better brakes:
1. Change out the fluid to a Motul 600 or equivalent to ensure the fluid doesn't boil.
2. More aggressive pads-I'm working with some suppliers to make us better more aggressive pads.
3. Titanium heat shields-If the OEM rotors and calipers are working well enough and we're still boiling our brakes.
4. Thicker or vented rotors-possible future improvement if OEM calipers are sufficient.
5. Bigger calipers/big brake kit-hopefully we can use the OEM master cylinder.
If you are interested in better pads, PM me.
| Maverick X3 Turbo|| Left|| 18|| FA682X|| FA682R|
They did not have a part # for the rear yet, but said that they should be cataloged by November 1st.
| Right|| FA683X|| FA683R|