Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wrote turnkey utv every day now for many weeks for a refund on wrong parts they sent me,each day its the same old story were working on it,im so fed up with there lies and dishonesty,i wouldnt buy anything from them if they were the last vendor in business.still waiting on the owner to come forward with his apologies,but as you can see he has no testicle fortitude ,they dont care there is no after the sale help,they take your money and run,bad bushiness ethics,makes me angry im glad i live many states away or i would be beating the owners door down,

·
Administrator
2,352 Posts
I put a nice request up on their FB page about lack of participation here and Adam replied back in 6 minutes thanking me and gave me the impression he would give us some attention here....that was February 6th.....(sigh)

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Sure would like some feedback from Adam from TurnKey. Love every product that I have purchased from them, I do admit they were a longer than usual turn around time from ordering. Hope to hear what is really going on before they destroy every customer base they have built.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
i wrote turnkey utv every day now for many weeks for a refund on wrong parts they sent me,each day its the same old story were working on it,im so fed up with there lies and dishonesty,i wouldnt buy anything from them if they were the last vendor in business.still waiting on the owner to come forward with his apologies,but as you can see he has no testicle fortitude ,they dont care there is no after the sale help,they take your money and run,bad bushiness ethics,makes me angry im glad i live many states away or i would be beating the owners door down,
Maybe you'll have better luck on Facebook, he's not on here anymore after everybody's bashing! It does make for some good entertainment though

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
This is old news for them. It's been well documented on here numerous of times. People should know buy know of the situation. Look elsewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I just ordered (last Thursday) a gps dash insert over the phone. I was told it was in stock and would ship that day. I'm in AZ, so should be any day. I'll post up when I get it. I ordered a bunch of stuff for my commander a few years back and I told myself never again. Delivery time on in-stock product was ridiculous....They obviously were using my money to help production...I only need this one item from them so we'll see if this 2nd chance was worth it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I recently ordered the harness bar from them. Still no word on it shipping. I am going to call and cancel the order today I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
sad to add to the lynch mob but i had a less than enjoyable experience with them, mind you they made it right. but to me a company with poor customer service doesnt have shit

·
Administrator
2,352 Posts
My overview is they are catering to the racing circuit based on the FB page. Turnkey has left the building here, so try hitting Adam up there. I am not the type of peep to suggest posting disgruntled comments nor this thread link on their FB page, but that's just me.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
just got a fed-ex tracking number and its on its way....fingers crossed.

Maybe the key is calling in the order and asking directly if its in stock? If the answers no just double the time they say and if that's unacceptable go else were....I know.....Sounded crazy typing that...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok I had a couple emails from turnkey today "Austin" making sure I knew the shipping was a little more $5 I was totally ok with that and said it would ship Thursday but it actually looks like it shipped today? he sent receipt with FedEx tracking # and FedEx confirmed they have it so when I get it Ill post so far so good Austin was really prompt on email contacted me several times between yesterday and today seems good to me so far. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered a gauge plate, some switches and a fuse block all simple stuff. Placed order online late at night on 2/5/15, order shipped 2/19/15 and was recieved oN 2/23/15...not amazon prime by any means but it is all good. The order was complete and tracking numbers and auto emails were provided along the way. my 2 cents from a recent order.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I ordered their harness bar for the X ds Turbo way back when they first came out. I paid $47 for 2 day shipping since I needed the bar for an upcoming dune trip. It took almost 2 weeks for me to get the Harness bar and Adam gave me one story and an employee gave me another story when I called to see what the problem was. I did get my bar and it was fine but took longer than expected and I was pissed especially since I paid extra for expedited shipping. I'll buy elsewhere next time I need something.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
I ordered their harness bar for the X ds Turbo way back when they first came out. I paid $47 for 2 day shipping since I needed the bar for an upcoming dune trip. It took almost 2 weeks for me to get the Harness bar and Adam gave me one story and an employee gave me another story when I called to see what the problem was. I did get my bar and it was fine but took longer than expected and I was pissed especially since I paid extra for expedited shipping. I'll buy elsewhere next time I need something.
I sure they at least refunded all your shipping costs for compensate! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts