Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have pics of the rear box, soft bags, or link bars yet? There are 2 bag sizes and wanted to see the difference

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Look at some of the videos on youtube of the accessories, they show the storage stuff. I just ordered a tusk bag for mine that goes between the seats and the other goes in the bed. Its two coolers on the outside amd the middle bag is storage. Its half the price of the can am one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm getting the 6" linq bed rail on mine but like you just sitting around with no maverick

·
Registered
25 Posts
1360272106838.jpg

I have hard bags on 2 of my Mavericks. Black on Black and Yellow and Black.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any one find a interior roof bag for the Maverick yet? I have spent a great deal of time looking the net, but haven't found anything.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have the interior bag, I need to find a way to fasten it to the harness bar. Can am doesn't have the lower tab to secure the bag, it's also alittle long. It will need to be trimmed the bottle section needs to be cut off to fit in the area.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The box

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
image.jpeg inside

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have the big can am box.

Some things to not about this box. It's not completely water tight. I had water get in when I was spraying it off. Didn't notice any when I was riding though.
The light on it, is NOT a break light. It's just a light. Wiring kit is like $20-25 for it.
The box is huge...I got enough room for a small bag cooler between it and the back of the seats. But I can carry enough tools to rebuild a motor if need be...lol
Biggest downfall of this box is the price. It's expensive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the tusk. Has room for plenty of tools, blankets, snacks, etc... also the coolers on the outsides are decent. Won't keep ice over night but good enough for a long 100 mile ride.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just ordered the Tusk rear bag for mine. It is back ordered till July sometime, but as soon as I get it I will post some pics because I have the BRP spare tire mount bars on mine....I didnt think the hard storage tubs would clear the bars...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just ordered the Tusk rear bag for mine. It is back ordered till July sometime, but as soon as I get it I will post some pics because I have the BRP spare tire mount bars on mine....I didnt think the hard storage tubs would clear the bars...
I used 5/8ths foam insulated board under the soft bag. Knocks down heat transfer to zilch.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Get some Radiant foil or foam insulation like big buford said.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
k goodrich i have the interior bag mounted to the harness bar, (if this is the bag you are referring), i just wrapped the straps around the bar cinched them, and then zip tied them to the harness bar loop holders like this, works great:

IMG_3836.JPG IMG_3835.JPG

1 - 20 of 33 Posts