Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 years of driving a rhino i traded it in 2night for a new XRS !!

and WOW is it badass coming from a rhino !, lol

i hear yamaha and ktm are coming out with a new sport sxs also but i couldnt wait , i hope i made the right move !! :)

Attachments

Reactions: dascrow

·
Registered
123 Posts
We are also going to be staying in hotels on the moon any time now. Nice work, you will be missed on the RF.net :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are also going to be staying in hotels on the moon any time now. Nice work, you will be missed on the RF.net :)
lol - thx man !

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I think you still did good getting a canam, they have good quality to. If Yamaha comes out with one, I hope it looks like there yes just stretched and widened!!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Now there is a name from the past Benzo...lol I'm glad that you join the can am group. I hope you have as much fun with yours as we are.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
congrats and you wont be disappointed. I'm coming from a built 880 Teryx and this thing is awesome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
How long before your the top poster with 10,000 lol's

Lol

Congrats on the new Mav

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THX guys ! this machine is so much more then the rhino was WOW i cant stop smiling ,

capt -lol- is my sig move!!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am diggin the Mav but am not quite ready, when I do pull the trigger my Rhino isn't going away. Glad you got one and can't wait to read about your experience with it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol.... Just trying to break 150 post. Lol
lol , good to see u around , ill let u know how the mav does !

i was thinking of covering the rhino putting it out back and keeping it to , lol but i have 2 dirt bikes already and 2 project cars, lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts