Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue Coyote checking in. Long time desert and short course racer. Started with trucks and now moved to SxS.
Escaped from CA and have started a web page with the goal to grow all forms of Offroad Racing in the NW. We provide event info for short course, GP, MX, ralley and desert racing in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, and BC Canada that includes trucks, buggies and UTV / SXS.
Currently race a Teryx but that may be changing in the next few days. Look forward to bringing lots of race event info and hopefully another build very soon.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Blue Coyote checking in. Long time desert and short course racer. Started with trucks and now moved to SxS.
Escaped from CA and have started a web page with the goal to grow all forms of Offroad Racing in the NW. We provide event info for short course, GP, MX, ralley and desert racing in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, and BC Canada that includes trucks, buggies and UTV / SXS.
Currently race a Teryx but that may be changing in the next few days. Look forward to bringing lots of race event info and hopefully another build very soon.
Welcome and thanks for the information..Not to far from Hippeville..LOL So far will be doing DunesFest in Winchester Bay and have reservations in Horsfall Beach Dunes June 22-27th. Would be awesome to see some NW Guys and Familys get together. :smile:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. I recognize your name form the Teryx forums. I have switched over to a Maverick and love it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all... Picked up the XRS last night. Gordon at ProCaliber Longview WA called me up last week and said he had an XRS and asked if I wanted it. Some paperwork later and we picked it up. The sale, transaction, and customer service could not have been better. And price OTD - no one in OR or WA came close... And they have more in stock.

Today it has a date with a torque wrench and then off the the Florence dunes on Sunday to get some break in miles. And as for the Teryx, looks like its part out begins as well.

Then another barn build begins - BCR triangle cage, prolite /pro buggy style bumpers, opening doors, roof skin, 5 points etc. With less than 60 days until round #1 of COORP we are gonna be busy.

And Candice built a Facebook page for PacNORE - feel free to check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts