Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm missing one of the title fasteners from the orange plastic on the hood. It's the same type that holds the panels on each side of the center console all the way back. For the life of me I can't figure out what they are called or where to find some. The microfiche doesn't have it listed as a separate part, and my googlefu has not either. So, I thought I'd ask you guys. Does anyone know what you call them or where to find them??

Eta: if you're in a pinch this Toyota part works- Toyota Lexus 90467-10203

·
Registered
317 Posts
705010721 these are the blue ones

I think is what you are after, I have some but can only find an empty bag atm.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Rockymountain ATV, 09 body Maverick. 10 in stock.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had a local dealer order mine. I took one in and it took forever for him to find it, but he did get it right. The number I posted is off of the bag one of them came in as they were bagged separately.

I confirmed on a cab interior diagram I think #410,
on the hood they have list the black clips but I rather use the blue ones imo
part.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Our local dealer is closed Sunday/Monday, but it's really similar to a Toyota/Lexus molding clip, so I might see if the Toyota dealer in town has one. Otherwise, it's zip tie couture until we get back from UTV take over.

Thank you for your help everyone. I knew I'd come to the right place!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Life pro tip: this is a Toyota molding clip used on a bunch of models. I got a few from my local Toyota dealer and they worked perfectly (though, the ones I got are yellow.).

Toyota Lexus part number: 90467-10203

I thought it would be silly to have a custom clip made, and turns out I was right. Just took a lot of looking and a little measuring to get what I needed, so I thought I'd share in case anyone was in my spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts