Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
The Democrats are such pricks that they are spending more Money and time and Effort to close stuff off to access so we the Minnions think the shut down is a big deal when its not. LOL. There making concessions that are privately owned but located on Fed land Shut down to. Just to be Assholes. No reason other than being Pricks. As far as Im concerned they can shut down forever cause I don't need anything they have. Especially since They cant Touch Glamis. Hehehehe

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I just found out they have my local dune area(Sand Mtn NV) gates locked up. Curious what will happen for Halloween, its the biggest holiday and brings a whole lot of revenue to the local town.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Years ago the California Democrats borrowed money from the green sticker fund, stole it actually. They ended up raising the fee to pay back what they stole.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The Democrats are such pricks that they are spending more Money and time and Effort to close stuff off to access so we the Minnions think the shut down is a big deal when its not. LOL. There making concessions that are privately owned but located on Fed land Shut down to. Just to be Assholes. No reason other than being Pricks. As far as Im concerned they can shut down forever cause I don't need anything they have. Especially since They cant Touch Glamis. Hehehehe
Its not just a democrac problem- its a progressive ruling class elite problem, and they have invaded both sides of the asile. This entire shovedown was planned and executed to punish those whose who object to his majesty and the ruling class - kick us off our lands, take away our 'handouts', limit us because they are not around to manage us...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Glamis is open.. There are no medical assistance, no bathrooms, no trash service, no permits. There are law enforcement out and about but not issuing tickets for permits cause no one is there to issue them. This coming from Tim in glamis

·
Registered
170 Posts
Its not just a democrac problem- its a progressive ruling class elite problem, and they have invaded both sides of the asile. This entire shovedown was planned and executed to punish those whose who object to his majesty and the ruling class - kick us off our lands, take away our 'handouts', limit us because they are not around to manage us...
WTF... It is a big government problem at its greatest extent. Hopefully many will realize this when/if this lasts long enough and the states step in and handle local issues that the federal heard can be drastically culled without great compromise.

BTW, F?$& yeah! The BLMies for the most part are pricks. A few good old dogs but primarily a bunch of young cocky assh0ll35.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I just found out they have my local dune area(Sand Mtn NV) gates locked up. Curious what will happen for Halloween, its the biggest holiday and brings a whole lot of revenue to the local town.
i was thinking the same thing. Halloween is the best of all the good times there. We have a group of about 40 of us going and believe me they are not gonna shut us down. We will camp out by the town of mineral and ride in through the end of the world if we have too. Lets fugure something out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
What a blast. I was at Glamis Friday to Sunday. Friday was really windy but sat and sun were amazing. Their were maybe 50 people camping. Trash cans were their and they were empty. Their was one ranger truck parked on gecko with no one in it. Go have FUN!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
What a blast. I was at Glamis Friday to Sunday. Friday was really windy but sat and sun were amazing. Their were maybe 50 people camping. Trash cans were their and they were empty. Their was one ranger truck parked on gecko with no one in it. Go have FUN!
That's good news cause last night I heard some bullshit story that this guy went down to Glamis and they had fencing up to block the road entrances. I called Bull shit. Even said there was fencing by the canal off the 78.

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's what I was wondering, has any body actual been there to see if they put up any fences Halloween in coming up fast.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'd say it's too damn big to put fences up! I'm going out next Saturday to meet up with one of our forum members, so I'll let you know.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I call Bullshit and maybe they put something around the ranger station but they cant fence it all of. That's why I have a 4x4 and a 5th wheel so I can air down and go where ever I damn well want to go. Now if you have a motor home and they make some blockages you might be screwed.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It will be interesting to see if they enforce the permits at Halloween if our gov is still closed. I cant see them letting that many people riding and have fun for free. They will want their money.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
It will be interesting to see if they enforce the permits at Halloween if our gov is still closed. I cant see them letting that many people riding and have fun for free. They will want their money.
Well if they are still not supposed to be working then they wont be out there in any large numbers. Maybe a few of the Big Chiefs running around and that would be it. Funny thing is the House Voted to pay them back pay any how, so that to me says get back to work Bitches and wait till your paycheck comes in even if its delayed those Fuckers will be paid anyways. The Gov employees don't ever hear words like Hey Kid We didn't make much money last week and Im short of cash and I pay ya when I can LOL.:crying:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Has anyone tried calling the beach store to get info?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well if they are still not supposed to be working then they wont be out there in any large numbers. Maybe a few of the Big Chiefs running around and that would be it. Funny thing is the House Voted to pay them back pay any how, so that to me says get back to work Bitches and wait till your paycheck comes in even if its delayed those Fuckers will be paid anyways. The Gov employees don't ever hear words like Hey Kid We didn't make much money last week and Im short of cash and I pay ya when I can LOL.:crying:
That exactly right. They should get back to work cuz they will be paid when they are back in business. Our gov is classic, they will still get paid even though their not working. So it ends up costing tax payer's even more money since were paying for services we dont get.

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
Just tried, no answer, I think they are privately owned?
i dont get it. If Tim says its open and posts a video of him shredding the dunes and others say they were there over the weekend, why not believe them?

just get out and dune for fawks sake!! i for one cannot wait to get there Vets wekend.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I new how to post pic's I would. The store is open. There where only 2 venders setting up for the season. We camped at pad 4 with some folks from southern Cal. I don't think there was even 30 camp sites total Saturday. We had the place to our selves. Where going to be back come hell or high water from Tuesday through Sunday Halloween week! Let's have some fun!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts