Registered
5,750 Posts
Text Font Line Banner
Its Open cause its an Unimproved site,

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
The Democrats are such pricks that they are spending more Money and time and Effort to close stuff off to access so we the Minnions think the shut down is a big deal when its not. LOL. There making concessions that are privately owned but located on Fed land Shut down to. Just to be Assholes. No reason other than being Pricks. As far as Im concerned they can shut down forever cause I don't need anything they have. Especially since They cant Touch Glamis. Hehehehe

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
What a blast. I was at Glamis Friday to Sunday. Friday was really windy but sat and sun were amazing. Their were maybe 50 people camping. Trash cans were their and they were empty. Their was one ranger truck parked on gecko with no one in it. Go have FUN!
That's good news cause last night I heard some bullshit story that this guy went down to Glamis and they had fencing up to block the road entrances. I called Bull shit. Even said there was fencing by the canal off the 78.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I call Bullshit and maybe they put something around the ranger station but they cant fence it all of. That's why I have a 4x4 and a 5th wheel so I can air down and go where ever I damn well want to go. Now if you have a motor home and they make some blockages you might be screwed.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
It will be interesting to see if they enforce the permits at Halloween if our gov is still closed. I cant see them letting that many people riding and have fun for free. They will want their money.
Well if they are still not supposed to be working then they wont be out there in any large numbers. Maybe a few of the Big Chiefs running around and that would be it. Funny thing is the House Voted to pay them back pay any how, so that to me says get back to work Bitches and wait till your paycheck comes in even if its delayed those Fuckers will be paid anyways. The Gov employees don't ever hear words like Hey Kid We didn't make much money last week and Im short of cash and I pay ya when I can LOL.:crying:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts